Monday, December 14, 2009

Delicate Steve


oh man oh man, ponytail just played a show at floristree with video hippos, ecstatic sunshine and double dagger and it was so much fun! We all took turns playing short sets in two rounds with wonderful videos in intermission. The amazing thing was that the whole thing started around 4pm! The whole show was done by 7pm :o

At the show a man by the name of steve marion from new jersey came up to me and handed me a cd-r of his music and i put it on and its fantastic! We've chatted before briefly before a ponytail show in new york. His project is called Delicate Steve and it looks like he's going to be releasing his album tommorow! its called wondervisions, check it out! he should be uploading his songs very soon.

http://www.myspace.com/delicatesteve

1 comment:

  1. This is great to read. I love Delicate Steve's music so much. I was wondering about how Flyin' High came to be.

    I am also an enormous fan of your music. I love Ponytail, but Infinite Love is one of my favorite albums ever. I saw your show in Chicago at the Hideout and loved every second of it.

    I don't have a CD-R to give you but if you have any time to spare, please check out my band's material for free at:

    http://theearthisaman.bandcamp.com

    Like both you and Steve, we play instrumental music focusing on interlocking guitar melodies.

    Thanks,
    DOUG

    ReplyDelete